I write about travelling in a wheelchair, giving honest (and upbeat) accounts of where is easily accessible and where not.
- The Balcony of Port Elizabeth
- Modica Meanderings, Sicily 2017
- In the Forest, KwaZulu Natal Aerial Walkways
Travelling & Safari
- I write about travelling on my own blog e.g. Ten Things I Learnt in Small Town South Africa(n Bars).
- I do regular blogs for a number of safari websites, including African Budget Safaris, on a range of topics. Two examples are What to Expect on Safari and Why Namibia is Better than Mars.
- Not being limited to safari travelling, I write plenty of ‘non-safari’ travel blogs, like this one on Eleven Tiny South African Towns with Big Personalities.
Eating, Drinking, Watching & Being Merry
I’m up for anything … and then I write about it. Here are some links to previous writings on:
- Art exhibitions
- Watching live music
- Performance of any kind
- Learning about whiskey and chocolate
- Leadership Magazine, August 2017 (see Page 96)
We come and stay, put together the copy, take the pictures and either develop the website (if WordPress-based) or oversee the development of the website – either overhauling your old one, or creating a bright and shiny new one. Like we did for Daisy Darling, in Darling. Here’s the ‘before’, clink on the link to get the ‘after’: